Gammu 1.27.93 has been just released. This is a bugfix release which fixes dozens of bugs found meanwhile. It also introduces new developer documentation and more standard naming of Python module.
Full list of changes:
- Fix crash when SMS in Nokia has too many recipients (bug #1136).
- Better handling of Bluetooth errors on Windows (bug #1146).
- Build with -Wl,--as-needed to avoid not required dependencies.
- Python module now uses more PEP-3 compliant naming.
- Fix compilation while disabling some features.
- Include message reference in FILES backend logs for SMSD.
- Fix crash when adding file to Nokia (bug #1163).
- Added function EncodePDU to python-gammu.
- Fix storing message status on multiple delivery reports (bug #1167).
- Force AT^SBNR support on Siemens AX75.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Published on April 13, 2010 by Michal Čihař