Gammu 1.28.95 has been just released. Bugfix release with tested m-obex support, new tool for detecting connected phones and other bug fixes.
Full list of changes:
- Fix decoding of SMS without date on DCT4 phones (bug #1368).
- Added gammu-detect tool to detect available devices on system.
- Fixed parsing of Philips reply to SPBR (bug #1366).
- Fixed testsuite not to depend on system timezone.
- Check if phone is waiting for requested security code before entering.
- Fixup invalid international numbers with double prefix (+00) in SMS (bug #1364).
- Fixed m-obex protocol implementation, thanks to Matthieu Patou (bug #1375).
- Fixed build on Mac OS X, thanks to Matthieu Patou (bug #1374).
- Fixed decoding of some SMS messages on S40 phones (bug #1243).
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Jan. 7, 2011 by Michal Čihař