Gammu 1.29.90 has been just released. First release with S60 support, screenshot functionality for Nokia DCT4 and much more.
Full list of changes:
- Fix detection of MySQL libraries (bug #1370).
- Changed default connection settings to at and ttyACM0 (bug #1078).
- Add new API call to abort existing operation (bug #1155).
- Change database structure to avoid using reserved word Signal (bug #1380).
- Possibility to limit time of day for SMS in SMSD (bug #1203).
- Enforce limits on SMS payload length.
- Made GSM_SMSCounter public (bug #1356).
- Support for S60 phones using Series60 applet (bug #423).
- Do not fail on 0x7b field in Nokia 3600s phonebook (bug #1385).
- Disabled two stage probing for most protocols.
- Fixed saving of SMS backups (bug #1392).
- Screenshot functionality for DCT4 phones (bug #1390).
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Feb. 10, 2011 by Michal Čihař