Gammu 1.30.91 has been just released. This release brings various bug fixes and documentation improvements.
Full list of changes:
- Improved documentation for configuring Gammu.
- Fixed parsing birthday from vCard in some cases.
- Added option not to use configured logging in SMSD inject and monitor (bug #1539).
- Added SMSD configuration LogFacility (bug #1539).
- Fixed reading of data from OBEX phones (LP#891803).
- Fixed double reply detection (bug #1544).
- Increase maximal number of caller groups (bug #1541).
- Cancel all calls on maketerminated call if we don't get call ID.
- Fixed SMSC handling in some cases in SMSD (bug #1547).
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Nov. 29, 2011 by Michal Čihař