Gammu 1.31.90 has been just released. First release in 2012 brings improved support for call diversion, fixes to S60 support and Windows Event Log.
Full list of changes:
- Improved compatibility with ES75 (bug #1586).
- Changed API for call diverts.
- Added support for call diverts in Python API.
- AT backend supports manipulating with call diverts.
- Added support for suspending/resuming SMSD using SIGUSR1/2.
- Changed protocol for S60 applet.
- S60 applet now handles SMS with new lines.
- Improved support for Windows Event Log.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Feb. 24, 2012 by Michal Čihař