Gammu 1.32.0 has been just released. New stable release collecting various bug fixes over past months. The only new functionality is support for call diverts using AT driver.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed auto installation of EventLog registry.
- Improved support for Arduino GPRS shield (bug #1592).
- Fixed communication with Cross PD1101wi (bug #1617).
- Ignore another unknown block in Nokia phonebook (bug #1614).
- Do not encode number when setting up diverts.
- Improved compatibility with ES75 (bug #1586).
- Changed API for call diverts.
- Added support for call diverts in Python API.
- AT backend supports manipulating with call diverts.
- Added support for suspending/resuming SMSD using SIGUSR1/2.
- Changed protocol for S60 applet.
- S60 applet now handles SMS with new lines.
- Improved support for Windows Event Log.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on June 27, 2012 by Michal Čihař