Gammu 1.36.0 has been just released. New release to accompany standalone python-gammu. Besides removing Python code, this also fixes several bugs.
Full list of changes:
- The python-gammu module is now shipped separately.
- Removed usage of TIME and DATE macros in codebase.
- Fixed encoding of special chars to iCalendar format.
- Fixed decoding of priority from vTODO.
- Avoid infinite loops with ignored messages.
- Improved stability of checking phone SMS memory.
- Fixed parsing of some backup files.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on April 13, 2015 by Michal Čihař