Gammu 1.42.0 has been just released. Maintenance release including bug fixes contributed over past year.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed compilation on some non GNU systems.
- Localization updates.
- Improved CNMI command compatibility for AT module.
- Improved getting of network and manufacturer information in AT module.
- Improved compatibility with D-Link modems that need to power on.
- Dropped Python 2 compatibility from utility scripts.
- Fixed bug in deleting SMS messages.
You can download it from https://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations https://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Oct. 3, 2020 by Michal Čihař