Gammu 1.31.0 has been just released. Christmas release folding up all fixes from past few months. There are too many changes to highlight some, but everybody should upgrade.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed compilation with latest libusb.
- Improved error handling in SQL backend of SMSD.
- SMSD documentation improvements.
- Indonesian translation updates.
- Improved vCard parser to better handle location for various fields, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko for initial patch.
- Fixed reading calls from some Nokia phones (bug #1553).
- Improved text mode SMS parsing in AT driver, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko.
- Use glib's MD5 implementation if available.
- Improved documentation for configuring Gammu.
- Fixed parsing birthday from vCard in some cases.
- Added option not to use configured logging in SMSD inject and monitor (bug #1539).
- Added SMSD configuration LogFacility (bug #1539).
- Fixed reading of data from OBEX phones (LP#891803).
- Fixed double reply detection (bug #1544).
- Increase maximal number of caller groups (bug #1541).
- Cancel all calls on maketerminated call if we don't get call ID.
- Fixed SMSC handling in some cases in SMSD (bug #1547).
- Various documentation improvements.
- Detect Alcatel style reply on CPIN response (bug #1502).
- Fix build on some Win32 systems (bug #1496).
- Make jadmaker handle names with spaces (Raphaël Droz).
- Display 8-bit messages in hex (Nicolas Pitre).
- Do not use AT+CUSD=2 on some phones (bug #1508).
- Fixed gammu-monitor with Windows service (bug #1515).
- Cleanup of contrib directory.
- Better support for Samsung AT phones (bug #1513).
- Fixed handling of MMS notification SMSes (bug #1530).
- Fixed CPIN reply handling (bug #1532).
- SMSD checks for PIN status just after connect (bug #1532).
- Fixed various MSVC compilation issues.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Dec. 21, 2011 by Michal Čihař