Gammu 1.28.93 has been just released. This release comes with two big changes which need to be tested - first is rewrite of SQL backends in SMSD, which unifies their code and allows better customization, the second one is experimental support for m-obex protocol used by some Samsung phones. Please test those and report any problems found, we need to stabilize these features.
Full list of changes:
- New SMSD configuration RunOnFailure.
- Fix invalid SQL when storing 8bit SMS (bug #1329).
- Probe if phone supports m-obex protocol (bug #1286).
- Experimental support fo m-obex protocol (bug #1286).
- Fix detection of delivery reports in MySQL and PostgreSQL backends (bug #313).
- Include udev rules for Nokia phones (bug #1251).
- Fix parsing LG VX9200 reply on getting battery state (bug #1264).
- Fix handling of SMS text mode (bug #1189).
- Default to no retries of the send commands on the link.
- Wait for more USSD replies on getussd command (bug #1346).
- New unified SQL SMSD backend handling all SQL databases.
- SQL queries in SQL SMSD backend can be configured.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Published on Dec. 2, 2010 by Michal Čihař